Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New contract, great house!






So we're back in a house contract and really hope this one sticks! It's a 3 bedroom home that's just a hair over 2,000 sq ft. It's got a nice big, fenced in back yard that'll be fun for the kids once we get some grass in there.
I LOVE the master bathroom because it has my dream jetted tub (complete with waterfall spout) with a sky light window directly above. Oh, and the best part is it's open into the bedroom. It has a separating wall but it doesn't reach to the ceiling.
It has a family room, living room, dining room, and a cute spacious loft area. Oh and one fun bonus for me: It has a built in desk next to the kitchen that's perfect for my Mac. That way I can keep my music, recipes, and all my google searches right where I spend most of my time: the kitchen.
Our agent said we could be in the house by the end of the month! Let's hope the inspections go well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment