Friday, September 23, 2011

Home Inspection




Hello one and all! This morning we had our home inspection on the Watkins Glen home and it went really well. We used the same inspector that we used from the Wedgewood home and he said this new house is in even better shape and reassured us that the price was from the economy, not from any unseen damages in the house. I am SO happy to know that we can move forward with the house and close! It's finally official.
I spoke with our lender today and she said the latest we could close is October 4th. We're all hoping to close next week. We're just waiting on two forms to come back. I can't wait!!
We had the power and water turned on for our inspection today and it made the house so much more welcoming and beautiful. We were able to test the automatic garage door which made me so excited because I've always wanted an attached garage. No more getting out in the rain or scrapping snow off the car (not that it snows here anyways). We can even get the car washed and not worry about a night rain ruining it. Also, we tested the jacuzzi tub and it was a thing of beauty. Chloe loved it and kept dipping her hands in the jets and running around yelling.
If you're wondering what I'm doing holding a plate of baby octopi, Brad got it at Kroger and wanted me to try some. It was called an Octopus Salad. And, no, I couldn't bring myself to eat it. It was WAY too chewy and eating their whole bodies was just too much for me. I can eat Octopus in pieces but I couldn't do this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment