Saturday, May 14, 2011




We just got back from our trip to Las Vegas! It was so wonderful to see Brad's parents again and especially Krista who was on her way home from her mission in the Philippines. We drove to Vegas on Thursday and spent all day Friday with the family before they got back on the plane Friday night. We relaxed in the hotel room, visited the Las Vegas temple, went to Barnes and Noble, and ate some really good Mexican food. After checking out of the hotel this morning (Circus Circus) and before hitting the road again I rode their big roller coaster 3 times in a row. I had 4 free tickets but I stopped after 3 so be sure I didn't loose my cookies :) It was really fun. The drive back home seemed a lot shorter than the trip out and Chloe was the perfect angel both times.

No comments:

Post a Comment