Sunday, May 8, 2011


Happy Mother's Day everyone!! We had the most wonderful day at our new ward today. They are the most welcoming people and I'm so happy to be a part of this family ward. Chloe was so cute in her Easter dress but was definitely full of energy. She was almost impossible to keep in our laps and by the time Chloe and I went to Relief Society together I just let her roam the room and visit all the other ladies. She was super cute but very mischievous as she took a baby's toy, took someones piece of chocolate, played a couple keys on the piano, and took another baby's binky out of his mouth and then shove it back in. It's going to be a long 3 months before she enters primary class. :) I really appreciated everyone's understanding that she was just a couple months short of primary and too energetic to stay in our laps for 3 hours. By the end of class, the contents of my purse were scattered all around my chair, my purse was at the other end of the room, and my wallet had been emptied of all my cards, ID's, family photos, and everything else you could imagine. Of course, it didn't help that I was feeding her chocolate the whole time but I did it to keep her awake since she was tired and a little cranky when we first got there. Now Chloe is asleep and Brad and I are relaxing. Yay for an awesome Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment