Saturday, May 7, 2011




Today was a marvelous day! The first part was not so fun because this morning Brad helped pack up for our friends, the Dodges, who left today to live in Washington. We sure will miss them. Chloe and I went to a neighborhood breakfast party at the nearby park and feasted upon pancakes, french toast (my favorite!), bacon, and lots of other classic breakfast amazingness. We got to meet several people who are members of our new ward and who were positively the nicest people ever. I'm so excited to be in this new family ward and make friends with people from all walks of life. Brad and I are especially excited that we can go to church together, sit together, and come home together!! Yipeee!! I couldn't believe how warm it was today! We actually had our AC on in the house for a couple hours. These pictures are of Chloe hanging out with Brad on the floor. She has such a little personality. Today I also received flowers in the mail from my dad for Mother's Day! They are so beautiful and they came with chocolate!!! Thank you, Dad (and Mom too)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment