Friday, April 22, 2011

Tonight Brad had his final presentation in his Capstone Simulation class and then took me on a spontaneous date to the movies. After tomorrow, he will be officially done with his bachelor's degree!!! YAY! I'm so excited to have a husband again since his school and work schedule has kept him MIA lately. It was so fun to see a late night movie tonight after Chloe went to bed and Jared took care of her while we were gone. We saw Unknown and really enjoyed it. As we were leaving the theater I ran into a little plastic ball that was rolling around. It had a big black rat in it and I figured some customer must have forgotten it. It's hard to think of an explanation for a rat rolling around in a ball in a movie theater. I was about to take it to the concession's stand as a "lost and found" but a nice couple behind me said they have seen that rat before. We came to the conclusion that it belonged to the theater and was their special pet that "rolls" around all day. Our conclusion was confirmed when I caught the eye of one of the employees who had been watching us with a smile, undoubtably enjoying our confusion and surprise at finding a rat at our feet. It was definitely a fun and memorable evening. Oh yeah, and I made strawberry shortcake this morning and have been eating it all day :)

1 comment:

  1. It sure was, and it seemed really happy running around in its ball :)

    ReplyDelete