Friday, April 1, 2011


Happy April 1st! Today is the most beautiful day!! This morning I took advantage of my recent love of exercise and decided to take Chloe out for a jog. Well, I jogged and she "strolled" in her stroller. We went to the park and played out on the grass. Chloe loved the feel of grass in her hands but didn't like it on touching her bare feet. She kept trying to hold her feet in the air so they wouldn't touch. After a while she liked it and decided to walk around.
Yesterday I witnessed my first car accident. Don't worry, no one was hurt. It wasn't a fender bender but it sure was a bumper crusher. Last night, I went to step class again but Kenzie couldn't make it and I was the only one there. Usually there's at least 7 of us. It was just me and the instructor for the first 15 minutes before one other person came. Our instructor is one of the sweetest people I've ever met so it was nice to get to know her a little better.
I don't believe I mentioned earlier that I got my medical transcription scores back. I got a 97% on the objective portion but I only got an 80% on the transcription portion so I have to retake it. I get to retake it a week from today so I've been studying hard.
Brad and his buddy Scott continue to workout at the gym almost every morning at 6am. Way to go! I know I couldn't get the motivation to workout that early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment