Wednesday, April 20, 2011


Last night Alyssa inviting me to go see Rango with and it was so much fun! She even made amazing chocolate-covered strawberries for us to eat during the movie. I told her it would be funny if we left the theater not knowing that we had strawberry seeds in our teeth and chocolate on our face because it would be so dark. But of course, as we left (lo and behold) I had chocolate on my face that Alyssa had to point out to me. Yesterday Chloe had another appointment with her pediatrician, which went very well and she got a couple more shots (poor little Chloe). I got her a rice crispy treat at Walmart afterwards to reward her for being such a good girl. Her report shows she's had quite a growth spurt and she is now in the 53%tile on weight and 94%th in height. While we waited in the waiting room she had a blast running around with another little girl the same age. The second picture here is of Chloe trying to figure out which key opens our fire box. It was so cute to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment