Sunday, April 10, 2011




Today we had a wonderful time at church. Although during sacrament meeting , Chloe was having a hissy fit until the Butlers came and sat with us. She became the perfect angel in their laps. I told the Butlers they were my Sunday miracle :) Yesterday Brad and Jared had about 8 hours of exams but they did great. They're very excited to be done with the semester and therefore their Bachelor's degrees. Yesterday was also our ward Easter party and Chloe had a blast running around and making friends with all the other little kids. While I grabbed a bite to eat for us, Chloe managed to find the table where they were coloring hard boiled eggs and she stole one. I found her on the floor with a crushed hard boiled egg in her lap and she was eating it. It was the cutest thing I have ever caught her doing but I'm so sad I wasn't able to get a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment