Saturday, August 13, 2011

Out on the town




Last night Brad and I had a super fun date while his mom and sister took Chloe out for a Girls' Night. Brad and I toured the Mall of Georgia, which was HUGE, and I even found a couple shirts and hats that were super cute. We even found a Cinnabun!!! I don't remember ever seeing a Cinnabun (in person) outside the Salt Lake Airport so of course I had to get one.
Today we ventured around town with Brad's mom and sister traveling from furniture shop to furniture shop, got a flat tire, went a home decor store, Walmart, and got home just in time to make some homemade mini pizzas and watch Rango. Chloe had so much fun at the home decor store because they had a bunch of children's chairs and even a children's recliner. She got to wear her Cinderella dress all day :)
Everything has been going well with the house. It passed it's general home inspection fine and even passed it's termite inspection. I had been worried about both and am now so relieved that it passed. We're happy to be under contract and that the ball is rolling. We still don't have a closing date but we're excited for it to get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment