Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cake for Krista



Today was my sister-in-law Krista's birthday so I made her a horse-themed cake. On Monday I got to babysit a couple cute little girls and was really happy that Chloe got to socialize with them. On a super happy note, my brother-in-law Jared got a super great BSA job here in Georgia today!!! He had a 12 hour interview and just a few hours later they called and told him he got the job. He really deserves it and we're all super happy for him.
On a less-than-happy note, we lost our dream Dogwood home. Dag nabbit!! We had it in the palm of our hands (finally!) and lost it because of an error made by our agent. I am so glad we have replaced her with someone who will take good care of us and we hopefully won't loose any more houses. We knew home buying was a challenging process but our unyielding stream of "bad luck" is just unnecessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment