Saturday, August 27, 2011

Happy Saturday!



Happy Saturday!
Today was a fun and busy day including a trip to Walmart, the shoe store, getting a hair cut, going on an excursion with my sister-in-law (Krista), and watching Bedknobs and Broomsticks on my in-law's projector. I gotta be honest, that movie used to creep my out as a kid. I still loved it though.
Chloe has found a whole new source of fun with our bathroom scale. She's figured out how to make it glow and actually record her weight. She think it's the bomb-diggity.
No word yet on our house offer. Hopefully Monday, but we do feel good about it. Even the fortune cookies from our last Chinese take-out were very promising ;) Actually, a month ago I got a fortune cookie that said "Moving to the South will bring unexpected happiness". We thought it was so cool we tacked it to the kitchen cork board.
It's a full house right now as we have 9 people living here. My mother and father-in-law are so nice to take the whole family back in, but I'm still sure they're happy to have everyone back together again, even if it's only for a little while. I, too, have been enjoying this full house. It's been a long time since we've all been under the same roof. Plus, there's always someone willing to babysit Chloe so Brad and I can go on our Friday night date. Last night we double dated with Brad's parents and saw Super 8 at the dollar theater. I was very impressed with that movie. It was very well made, hilarious at some parts, and reminded me a lot of E.T. It was a kid's thriller but still had the ability to creep adults out. Although it had a totally different plot line and was a mixture between Tremors and Jurassic Park...alien style.
I hope everyone has a great Sunday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment