Sunday, January 1, 2012

Oops

Happy New Years Everyone!! Last night Brad and I had a fun time celebrating by going to the theater and seeing In Time, which turned out to be a really fun movie. On our way home, we stopped at Walmart to pick up a few things and I excused myself to go use the restroom. I always check the sign to make sure I'm going into the ladies' room but this time I didn't get a good enough look. I paraded myself into the mens' room where thankfully no one was standing there. However, I was puzzled to only see 2 stalls in a Walmart bathroom and checked them both to find that they were occupied. While standing there waiting, I noticed two urinals and instead of realizing I was in the mens' room, the first thought that came to my head was "They can't seriously expect me to try and pee in that?!" I hope that all these non-connections in my brain were caused from pregnancy and that I have an excuse to be a little "special" sometimes. It took a few more seconds of me standing there waiting for a stall to become available that I finally realized I MIGHT be in the mens' room. I decided to walk out to check the sign. Lo and behold it was. I am so grateful that no men were standing in there when I walked in. However, I'm even more grateful that both stalls were occupied because if they had not been, than I would have done my business in there and had to wash my hands right next to a dude, or several. That would have been the most embarrassing moment of my life. Instead, it was just a medium-high threat level for embarrassing situations and I hope no one saw me go in or out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment