Friday, December 23, 2011

Stone Mountain Park




Today Brad, Chloe, and I spent the day at Stone Mountain Park with the family and had so much fun riding the train, visiting all the shops, seeing a 4D theater, and shooting foam balls at each other in the kids' barn. The kids barn really was a huge barn that was turned into a massive play area that was 4 stories tall. It was definitely geared towards adult's enjoyment as well as for children. High pressured air guns that shot foam balls? Yes, please. They had two slides that you could ride all the way down from the 4th floor and was even open for adults. Needless to say, I had to try it but was not expecting it to be so violent. Since it was built for kids, I was much to big and had to lean way back to fit my head in. I also did not soar through the turns, but instead hit each of them like a wall. It felt a little like being in a pin ball machine. Also needless to say, I had to ride it three more times.

No comments:

Post a Comment