Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ward Trunk O Treat






Last night was our ward's Trunk O Treat and Chloe got to do her first real trick or treating. As soon as she figured out the goal was to collect candy, she didn't realize it was from the cars so she started trying to collect candy from all the other kids. Last year I made her a monkey costume that was as warm as a snow suit but it was so big that she couldn't wear it and it has been waiting for her all year long. I couldn't believe it, but it was STILL big on her. Since it was such a warm suit (I made it for Utah Halloweens) she only got to wear it for 15 minutes while she trunk or treated. During the chili cook-off and carnival games she just wore a cute Halloween-themed dress. She has certainly been enjoying her candy but I have to say I have eaten 4 times as much as she has. : 0 Check out the cute picture of her attempting to "pin the eye ball on the monster" at one of the carnival games.

2 comments: