Friday, October 21, 2011

The Birds



So for those of you who have seen The Birds, I had a near miss living that experience my self. Just the other morning I could hear a ton of "CAW", "CAW" and I thought to myself, "Man, that sounds like it came right out of the movie The Birds. So I peeked out my front window to find a whole flock of crows all over our neighbor's lawn, roof, the road, and our lawn. (There were a lot more birds than I was able to snap in this photo, I promise). They were probably on our roof too. I have to admit, there were a lot of crows, they were very load, and it kind of creeped me out :) I thought to myself that I'll be safe as long as I'm in the house, but then I remembered that in the movie they still got in and killed all the people. Okay, so they didn't kill the main characters. That's why I shouldn't watch scary movies, but I love them. So, here's a quick pic I took of them. I also wanted to share a cute picture of Chloe after she decided to get extra messy at lunch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment