Saturday, June 25, 2011



Today was Alyssa's Baby Shower and it was such a success. Alyssa looked so good and it was so wonderful to see all our close family and friends. The theme was Fairy Tale and Chloe was asked to come dressed in her Cinderella costume, which I was more than excited to do. Each food dish came from a different fairy tale (bacon strips for the Three Little Pigs, salmon that was labeled "Arial's BFF", green beans for Jack and the Beanstock, little pastries that said "Eat Me" from Alice and Wonderland, and countless others). It was held in my aunt and uncle's backyard where they recently installed a zip line and it was an absolute blast. I was so excited the weight limit easily surpassed a normal adult so I immediately jumped on and was soon followed by my uncle. I can't wait to see how all the pictures turned out and I will be sure to post them too. For now, I just have a picture of the zip line and my first attempt at making cinnamon rolls from scratch, which took place last week. The cinnamon rolls turned out beautiful but the taste was less than bueno. I will be reattempting it soon with a different, hopefully tastier, recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment