Saturday, February 11, 2012

Another Cake


Here's another fun cake I made. Each tier has three layers of cake and each layer is a different color. The bottom is white, the middle is pink, and the top is purple, just to make it a little more fun. This cake only took me a day and a half, which was nice since I've been obsessively making sweet treats lately and having so much fun. You've obviously already seen my post about the chocolates and now this fun cake. Today I decided to make chocolate covered strawberries in honor of Valentines. But who am I kidding, I just really wanted to eat some. I'll probably make some more next week too. You might think that all this fun sweet stuff has been giving me a little extra "fluff" but despite being pregnant I'm actually loosing weight. I've been actively trying to eat more food (healthy, of course) but somehow it hasn't been working yet. Brad even gave me the best surprise ever when he brought home a bunch of California Rolls from the local sushi place (raw fish free). I stuffed myself to the brim and was SO happy. I like having the need to eat more food. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment