Friday, July 15, 2011

Arrival in Georgia




Hello all!! We're finally in Georgia and my computer is up and running so I can begin blogging again and keeping everyone updated. So far it's been super hot but today the weather is amazing!!! It rained last night and today it's misty with a temperature that feels like 75 degrees. Over the past week it's been 95-98 degrees with 100% humidity. I took Chloe out exploring in the yard and she got her first boo boo. She scrapped her knees on the sidewalk :(
A couple days ago I caught her drawing on her tummy with a blue pen. I was so happy when I was able to get a picture of her showing it off.
As far as the house hunting goes, we've been able to see an average of 2 homes per day and so far have only been finding ones with seriously gross and damaged interiors where the previous owners obviously tried to damage the home as much as possible before the bank repossessed it in the foreclosure. Last night Brad sent me out on a little adventure of my own to check out some houses. The landscape was so beautiful and there were so many Southern homes that I got to drool over while driving by. I was about to find three good homes but one in particular really caught my eye. I was only able to check out neighborhoods and look in windows but from what I could see it was a great house. So I'm taking Brad and Chloe tonight and this time our agent is getting us access to the inside. Wish us luck that the home will be as good as we think!

No comments:

Post a Comment