Tuesday, March 22, 2011


Today I took a fun video of Chloe walking now that she's mastered it and no one in our family has been able to see her walk yet. Tonight I have step class and I hope I have the energy because I've been exercising all day. Over the past two weeks a cold has migrated from person to person our family and we're finally feeling all better. Let's hope it's gone for good. Yesterday, we got a new bedroom set with a canopy bed and matching comforter. I can't tell you how super stoked I am!

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet. I am not sure I have enough know-how to write on a blog but here goes. Please excuse the spelling at times.
    Chloe is getting to be cuter each day. If you want any of all you have sent let me know. I have them all in a file.

    Love you all

    Grandpa & Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grandpa and Mary! You're the best grandparents in the world. Love,
    -Shelly

    ReplyDelete